Posts Tagged ‘MLS Statistics’
- In: MLS Statistics
- Comments Off
Highlights from the Santa Cruz County MLS 2011 Annual Statistics for Residential Properties:
- Total Sales Volume showed an increase of 10.01% in 2011 compared to prior year.
- Number of Sold Residential Listings increased by 11.1% in 2011 compared from prior year.
- The Median Sale decreased 10.2% in 2011 compared from prior year.
- The Median Sale Price in 2011 was $86,250.
- The Agent Average Days on Market decreased 20% in 2011 compared to prior year.
- Average Sales Price remained about the same from $117,407 in 2011 to $117,789 in 2010.
- Days to Close a transaction remained about the same from 130 days in 2011 to 126 days in 2010.
- Sales by Individual owners increased 45%.
- Median Sale Price by Individual owned property was $148,000 compared to REO/Banks owned property was $74,500 in 2011.
- The number of Active Listings increased by 17% for REO/Bank owned properties.
- A Total of 366 properties sold in 2011 with an average of 30.5 properties closing per month in 2011.
- New Active Listings increased by 4% compared to prior year.
To view full report: SCCMLS Statistics – 2011 Year
Tags: MLS Statistics