Flood Hazard Info Requests
Posted August 1, 2012on:
These forms have been redesigned to provide additional information when inquiring about a specific parcel of land.
As always, the form will provide informaiton on the:
- Special Flood Hazard Area affecting the property
- NFIP Community #
- FIRM Map Panel #
- Date of the FIRM Panel
- LOMR/LOMA Date
- Is the main structure in a high hazard Special Flood Hazard Area?
- Is the property in a Locally Regulatory Floodplain?
- Is the property affected by a Floodway, as mapped on the FIRM?
Additional information on the form includes:
- Estimated Base Flood Elevation
- Estimated Regulatory Flood Elevation
- Is the property affected by an Erosion Hazard Setback Area.
In addition, the inquirer can request a copy of the map for the property by checking off the Map Requested Box on the form.
To obtain new flood hazard forms county and municipality requests go to: http://www.co.santa-cruz.az.us/public_works/flood/flood-maps.html
To email the completed flood hazard request form for county or municipality:
If you need flood hazard information that same day, please go to the SCC Complex for immediate assistance.
Visit The Santa Cruz County Flood Control District 1 at their new Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SCCFCD to get the latest updates on flood control notices