After several strategic planning sessions and membership surveys, SCCBR’s Leadership Team has finalized our objectives for this coming year. SCCBR’s committees, your Board of Directors and Executive Officer will strive to meet the 5 strategic goals set forth for 2012:
1. Communicating with you through different networks;
2. Provide relevant programs, services, and technologies;
3. Engaging you in the process by hearing your concerns;
4. Have a voice in the improvement of our community;
5. Promote the benefits of home ownership;
So, what’s in store for 2012? The SCCBR 2012 Membership Guide will be our road map to accomplish our goals set for 2012.
- In: Board Agendas
- Comments Off on Protected: SCCBR/MLS Board of Director Agendas
SCCBR’s committees are the lifeblood of our association, they provide forums for ideas, vision for the future, and they accomplish the majority of our association’s work. We need your participation to make our Association the best it can be! Start by getting involved with Your Local Association. Begin by attending our local meetings and functions, and volunteering for one of our committees.
To learn more about our committees and task forces go to: http://www.sccazrealtor.com/sccbr-committees.html
Are you a team player? Do you want to contribute your expertise to one of our teams? Below is a list of our Team Captains for 2012, you may contact them directly or submit your request through: http://www.sccazrealtor.com/join-a-committee.html
- Donna Beedy
REALTORS® of AZ POLITICAL ACTION (RAPAC)
- Tina Totty
- Kathi Campana & Fred Johnson
HOUSING & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
- Aracely Stout
PUBLIC RELATIONS & MEDIA
- Emily Wilson
- Candy Bell & Lupita Mendoza
- Lois Cooper
- Marty Durkin & Karen Sykes
- Aracely Stout & Karen Sykes
- Carlos Ramos & Lori Adamson
REALTOR® (PEER) SUPPORT
- Connie Bracamonte & Yolanda Oropeza
PRESIDENTIAL ADVISORY GROUP (PAG)
- Karen Miller, Nanci Pottinger & Mindy Maddock
- Meg Flanders, Candy Bell, Carey Daniel, Natalie Jarman, Mindy Maddock, Jim Ross, Denise Valverde, & Lois Cooper
- In: Communications
- Comments Off on Protected: 2012 Proposed Budgets for SCCBR and SCCMLS
- In: Public Advocacy Campaign
- Comments Off on Future Generations
For the first time in generations, the American dream of homeownership is being threatened. We need to keep housing first on the nation’s public policy agenda, because housing and home ownership issues affect all Americans.
The Santa Cruz County Board of REALTORS is committed to protecting homeownership for our local families and future generations.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
NAR’s President-Elect Maurice Veissi, recently outlined the association’s recommendations for housing finance reform before the House Financial Services Subcommittee on International Monetary Policy and Trade.
Within Veissi’s outline he said the following, “For hundreds of years, this country has understood the value of homeownership because it helps families build wealth, supports community stability and contributes to our economy. We need to make sure that future housing policies continue to reinforce our long-standing value of homeownership, for the future of our families and our country,”
To read entire outline: Government Plays Valuable Role in Homeownership, Say Realtors®
- In: Communications
- Comments Off on zipLogix Digital Ink™ NEW AAR Member Benefit!
AAR now offers unlimited zipLogix Digital Ink™ electronic signatures to AAR members included in your membership dues. Click on the links below to sign up for an upcoming webinar and to retrieve manuals on the electronic signature process.